It seems fairly straightforward, but here is a step by step overview
Go to IBIS!
- check that you have the correct session (May 2013)
- click on the E-coursework tabs (there are two, one after the other)
- This opens up five drop down menus: Subject, Subject option, Level, Language and Component
- Then hit the “search coursework” (this will not open until you have completed the five drop down menus)
- The next screen provides you with number of candidates, number awaiting submission, and action. Beneath Action is a clickable link saying “View Candidates”
- Click on “View Candidates”
- This reveals a list of your students, with another ‘Actions’ column, with 2 options for each student: ‘select upload’ and ‘non-submission confirmed’
- Click on ‘Select upload’
- You might have to install an applet here – install it if prompted
- Bingo! You have reached Nirvana, and should now see the legendary “Candidate coursework file upload” screen.
I have posted here three views of what this screen looks like, showing the file options and a further 11 questions/information you are asked to submit –
Candidate coursework file upload
- candidate interview,
- candidate statement,
- investigation workbook pages.
- 18 studio work slots,
- 2 exhibition photographs,
- internal assessment mark
- internal assessment mark justification notes
- course level and option
- The materials adequately reflects the studio work (yes, partly or no)
- The pages adequately reflect the investigation
(yes, partly or no)
- Do you wish to copyright your work?