Physics Exam Secrets
Get a huge advantage on the upcoming IB Physics HL exams...How?
By breaking down every exam so far with an incredibly detailed analysis of each question. I’m happy to share the results with you, in order to help you prepare for YOUR exams. I’ll take what I learned from my insane spreadsheet and summarise the results for you!
I’ve mapped every single question from every single paper in the current IB Physics HL syllabus to its relative topic and subtopic, and I even did an analysis of the difficulty of each question.
With that, I was able to learn some valuable trends and calculated the questions and subtopics that most likely will show up on the next exam, including how likely they are to be asked on Paper 1 vs Paper 2.
Nice to e-meet you!
I am Mitch Campbell, an IB teacher, examiner and curriculum developer with many years of experience.
Since 2002, I have been helping students to master their IB exams while still having fun.
(So expect lots of memes and jokes 😉)
You’ll receive 13 emails from me over 13 days following this program:
- Day 1: Topic 1 – Measurements and uncertainties
- Day 2: Topic 2 – Mechanics
- Day 3: Topic 3 – Thermal physics
- Day 4: Topic 4 – Waves
- Day 5: Topic 5 – Electricity and magnetism
- Day 6: Topic 6 – Circular motion and gravitation
- Day 7: Topic 7 – Atomic, nuclear and particle physics
- Day 8: Topic 8 – Energy production
- Day 9: Topic 9 – Wave phenomena
- Day 10: Topic 10 – Fields
- Day 11: Topic 11 – Electromagnetic induction
- Day 12: Topic 12 – Quantum and nuclear physics
- Day 13: Fantastic Final Finish (putting it all together to get ready for the exams)
Each day, we will cover:
- The most common questions and sub-topics
- Breakdown of the details for that topic and specific tips and tricks for the exams
This way, you’ll know exactly what to revise when preparing for the exam. Because, let’s face it, you are likely overwhelmed with the sheer amount of material to cover. I’m here to help you get laser-focused on those exams, so you can finally think: IB awesome!
Subscribe for Free Physics Exam Secrets
Thanks for Subscribing
You will reveive the first email from us within a few minutes.... hang tight!