There is still time to take advantage of Triple A Learning’s cost-effective online workshops. Over the last three years we have trained over 4000 IB teachers on our IB authorised workshops, at both category 1 and category 3.
Follow the links below to see the range on offer. Our next session begins on FEBRUARY 20th. Do not miss out on these…book now to update your professional training. Our interactive workshops and resources will help take your career to the next level and support your classroom practice. Our courses cover subject-specific and whole-school topics and make the in-service training budget go further.
We also have an exciting new range of Triple A Learning workshops to supplement our IB-approved offering.
- Extended Essays – roles, responsibilities, research and resources
- Teaching International Economics workshop
- Assessing 20th century world history topics: the Cold War
- Language A: Meaningful Study and Assessment in Part 4 – Options
- Language A: Literature Part 1 – Literature in Translation
- Artists using Art: looking at transcription & appropriation to enhance art teaching and learning
- Business & Management: Teaching Accounting and Finance
- IB Music Prescribed works: analysing, comparing and contrasting Prokoviev and Xian
- What makes an IB Library?
- Introduction to Higher Education counselling
All our workshops are developed and mentored by highly experienced practitioners – many of whom have been senior examiners.
Follow the links below (or select the IB Workshops tab at the top of the page) for details of all workshops running from 20th February
IB-approved DP Workshops (Scroll down and select Diploma Programme)
- These workshops count towards a school’s IB authorization process and, depending on the category chosen, are fully recognised as part of the IB authorization process
- All workshops require 4-6 hours commitment per week to satisfy the certification requirements. Workshops cost from (GBP) £150 to £365 depending on the length of workshop
Triple A Learning Workshops (Scroll down and select Triple A Learning IB Workshops)
Our own Triple A Learning workshops are designed with you in mind. They are both subject specific and whole-school related. They have been developed to to support excellent classroom teachers by providing both strategies for delivery and shared resources. These workshops are not recognised by the IB for school authorization and evaluation purposes.
We also offer an extensive number of IB-approved MYP workshops.
To register and find out more…