Every summer, over 1000 IB students from around the world attend OSC’s Pre IB Summer Schools and Mid IB Summer Courses. If you are starting the IB Diploma Programme next year, or will be going into your second year after the summer break, why not join OSC and have a summer to remember?
As we fast approach the end of the year, we know the summer seems like a long way off; and you have got so much to do between now and then! However, now is the perfect time to plan the best summer possible so you can make the most of those few glorious weeks off and have something to look forward to.
Pre IB Summer Schools – for students about to start the IBDP
“I feel so much more prepared to start my IBDP. Each class I attended helped to explain perfectly what I will be doing over the next 2 years.”
Our Pre IB Summer Schools fully prepare students for the IB Diploma Programme – helping them to successfully embark on the next stage of their academic career. The Summer Schools have been running for 24 years; providing students with a fantastic, fun and international experience, designed by IB experts.
- Develop a solid foundation for the IBDP
- Designed by IB experts
- Taught by highly-experienced IB teachers and examiners
- University accommodation and 24-hour pastoral care
Dates and locations
- Oxford, UK: 28th June to 7th August
- Harvard and MIT, USA: 4th to 24th July
Mid IB Summer Courses – for students about to embark on their second year
“The best thing was being able to get a quality education whilst being in such a fun, high-energy atmosphere!”
By the end of your first year, you will understand the stimulating and challenging nature of the IB Diploma. Our Mid IB Summer Courses can help you to use your summer break effectively by avoiding that summer-dip, giving you a real boost for your final year.
- Improve confidence and grades
- Highly-experienced IB teachers and examiners
- Tailored classes to meet students’ needs
- Widest range of available subjects
Dates and locations
- Cambridge, UK: 28th June to 7th August
- Harvard and MIT, USA: 5th to 24th July