Triple A Learning’s highly successful Online IB Teacher Workshops are available through OSC, providing teachers with an ideal and cost-effective professional development opportunity for teachers and school staff who cannot take time away from school.
From October 2013, we will be running the following online workshops for Economics teachers:
- Managing a successful Business and Economics Department
- Maths in Economics – getting the numbers right for HL Paper 3
What’s so great about the online workshops for Economics teachers?
- Take place over the internet using a Virtual Learning Environment
- Asynchronous – allowing participants to log in when it suits them
- Flexible to work around each individual’s schedule
- Online mentor who is an expert on the particular topic
- Guided discussions
- Provided resources and materials
This kind of workshop is not being delivered by any other provider of professional learning and is aimed squarely at what teachers want.
Take a look at the full range of professional development opportunities we have to offer and and apply now!