The DP course title Information Technology in a Global Society (ITGS) will change to Digital Society in 2022.
The most recent update from the ITGS/Digital Society Curriculum Review has been posted on My IB at https://resources.ibo.org/data/d_3_itgsx_crr_1910_1_e.pdf
The NEW guide will be finalised for first teaching from August 2022 and first examination in May 2024. The last examination session for the current ITGS guide will be November 2023.
The update includes:
- The curriculum review timeline
- Key recommendations made for the review
- Key developments in the digital society curriculum
- Key developments for assessment in the digital society course
Current and prospective ITGS teachers are encouraged to closely follow the ITGS/Digital Society curriculum review and postings on My IB:
- Programme Communities (ITGS Discussion Forum)
- Programme Resource Center (ITGS Resources)
- Programme Resource Center (Coordinator’s Notes)
The final guide and workshops will become available in the early part of 2022. Watch this space for updates.