Terms, Policies & Agreements
These terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you in relation to all OSC Courses and study resources.
If you are attending an at-location course, please take a look at your course’s separate Addendum, by clicking here.
- OSC Courses Terms of Service
- OSC Courses Parental Consent
- OSC Courses Refund Policy
- OSC Study App Terms of Service
- OSC Study App Parental Consent
- KCSIE Compliance
- EU – US Privacy Shield and Swiss – US Privacy Shield
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Cookies Policy
This Page refers to the OSC Courses only, for the Parental Consent for the StudyApp, please click here
In order for a child under the age of 18 to use the Website, we must obtain verifiable parental consent to the information collection practices disclosed in this KCSIE Compliant Policy. Such consent is generally to be collected by OSC which provides access to the Web site for its students. We may not condition a child’s participation in a service or activity on more disclosure than is reasonably necessary.
Parents can (1) review the information that we have collected from their children online, (2) prevent the further use or maintenance of such information, and (3) direct the deletion of their children’s personal information by:
- Calling us at the telephone number provided below
- Emailing us at the below email address, or
- Writing to us at the below address
Parent and Student Responsibilities
Expectation of Students
- Students are reminded of their obligation to Data Security and we ask that their own specific Log-in and access details are kept secure and not shared.
- All students are expected to participate actively and not to use the software in any harmful way such as in section 3 below
- The Supplier reserves the right to exclude students (without refund of their fees) who do not uphold a reasonable ethical standard which includes:
- Unethical behaviour; and/or
- Immoral behaviour; and/or
- Improper use or abuse of social media, online forums or electronic distribution methods, which defames or brings into disrepute the Supplier or School, or breaches the Supplier’s Safeguarding Policy, (which is located in the Supplier’s online help centre).
- Access to the Course can be booked for themselves by a Student, or on behalf of a Student by their Parent(s). In either case the applicant warrants they can enter into this agreement, must be acting in good faith and both the Student and Parent must be in full knowledge of each other’s needs and wishes.
- The Supplier will send an order confirmation, including purchase details and accompanying terms and conditions to the email addresses provided for the Student or the Parent and will assume that all parties provide their unreserved agreement unless informed otherwise in writing.
- If a Student or Parent notifies the Supplier that they do not agree to the terms and conditions in full, the access rights to the Course may be withdrawn by the Supplier. Under these circumstances, no refund of monies paid will be provided unless the notification by the Student or Parent is within the cancellation period.
- In the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions by Student/Parent, or if the Student engages in any behaviour which, in the Supplier’s opinion does or is likely to prejudice the safety and smooth running of any Applications or Platforms or Courses, , the Supplier reserves the right to withdraw access from the Student to the Course. In this event no refund of fees will be made.