Terms, Policies & Agreements
These terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you in relation to all OSC Courses and study resources.
If you are attending an at-location course, please take a look at your course’s separate Addendum, by clicking here.
- OSC Courses Terms of Service
- OSC Courses Parental Consent
- OSC Courses Refund Policy
- OSC Study App Terms of Service
- OSC Study App Parental Consent
- KCSIE Compliance
- EU – US Privacy Shield and Swiss – US Privacy Shield
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Cookies Policy
Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) 2019 Compliance
Pamoja Education Ltd
Oxford. OX4 2HN. United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 1865 636 100
We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer at our Website.
With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 18 years of age: We collect the following types of personal information directly from children online:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Identifiers such as information held in a cookie
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Service.
Please note that parents may consent to the collection and use, discussed below, of the information listed above without necessarily consenting to the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
With respect to the collection by other organizations of personal information from children at our site, we do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our site.
Use and Sharing of Information
The information we collect from children is used:
- For record keeping
- To enable them to participate in certain functions of our site, such as use of chat and messaging functions between students and between teachers and students.
We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our site, and we do not share children’s personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Web site and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Web site). All third parties with whom we share information have agreed to maintain security and integrity of personal information, and have agreed not to use the personal information.