Terms, Policies & Agreements
These terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you in relation to all OSC Courses and study resources.
If you are attending an at-location course, please take a look at your course’s separate Addendum, by clicking here.
- OSC Courses Terms of Service
- OSC Courses Parental Consent
- OSC Courses Refund Policy
- OSC Study App Terms of Service
- OSC Study App Parental Consent
- KCSIE Compliance
- EU – US Privacy Shield and Swiss – US Privacy Shield
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into your PJE Learning platform.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You may block cookies by updating the relevant settings on your device or browser to allow you to refuse the setting of some or all types of cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.