For all bookings there is a cancellation period of 14 days from the date of the “OSC Confirmation of Place on Course” email in which the application can be cancelled and a full refund issued.
Before the Final Payment Date for each course you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund minus a handling fee. The handling fees and Final Payment Dates for each course are as follows:
- Exam Revision Courses in London (Winter Revision): GBP 75 (Final Payment Date: 6th December 2019)
- Exam Revision Courses in Oxford: GBP 75 (Final Payment Date: 7th February 2020)
- Exam Revision Courses in Brussels and Munich: EUR 100 (Final Payment Date: 7th February 2020)
- Exam Revision Courses in Melbourne and Sydney: AUD 100 (Final Payment Date: 15th May 2020)
- Exam Revision Courses in Adelaide: AUD 100 (Final Payment Date: 30th August 2019)
- Mid IB Summer Schools in Cambridge: GBP 100 (Final Payment Date: 8th May 2020)
- Mid IB Summer Schools in Boston: USD 150 (Final Payment Date: 8th May 2020)
- Pre IB Summer Schools in Oxford: GBP 100 (Final Payment Date: 8th May 2020)
- Pre IB Summer Schools in Boston: USD 150 (Final Payment Date: 8th May 2020)
- Discovery Week in Oxford: GBP 100 (Final Payment Date: 8th May 2020)
After the Final Payment Date no refunds will be made except within the 14-day cancellation period.
We advise you to take out cancellation insurance to cover you in case you are unable to attend your Course.
In addition to the Cancellation Policy above, if you applied for a visa in good faith at least one month in advance of the start of the whole course and your application is refused, you can apply for a refund in full minus the handling fee. Proof of refusal must be provided.
Please note: not having received a decision from the visa authority does not qualify the Student or Parent for a refund.
Oxford Study Courses recommends that visa applications are submitted to the appropriate authority at least three months in advance of your planned arrival date.
Courses to meet your needs
Discover your potential
Our courses offer the opportunity to discover more about what you love to do and the type of skills you already possess in order to map out your future life goals.
Take on new Challenges
Taking on the IB Diploma sometimes feels like a huge challenge when you're just starting out but with our Pre-IB courses, you will feel prepared, inspired, and ready to start.
When you start your second year of the IB Diploma, you need to find your focus, filling in knowledge gaps and building your confidence in your subject choices on your way to the specialisation required by colleges and universities.
Preparation is the key to exam success; the more prepared you are, the more likely you will gain the grades you need. With our revision courses, you can tailor your experience to offer the crucial support you need ahead of your exams.