Running 4-9 April 2020 ahead of May 2020 IB Diploma exams
Minimum 2 day subject course; Maximum of 3 consecutive courses
Fees: €510 per course
Prepare for exams
Preparation is the key to exam success; the more prepared you are, the more likely you will gain the grades you need to help you onto the next stage of your journey – whether that’s college, university, or in the workplace. With our IB revision courses, you can tailor your experience to offer the crucial support you need ahead of your exams.
The small classes enable teachers to get to know you and your specific needs, providing personalised feedback to help you continue with your revision.
You will be amazed at how much you’ll achieve during your course! Previous students have left with an improved understanding of both the subject and what the examiners are looking for, feeling more confident in achieving their target grade.
Included in the course
- 14 hours of teaching per subject per 2 day course
- Small classes of students
- Pre-course questionnaires that identify students’ needs
- Set and reviewed homework for private study outside class
- Class notes available via online resource centre
- On-course support staff
Fees per course
- €100 deposit to secure a place
- €510 per course
You have 14 days to cancel a booking and receive a refund, full policy available here.
- Biology HL
- Biology SL
- Business Management HL
- Chemistry HL
- Chemistry SL
- Economics HL
- English A: Language & Literature HL/SL
- English A: Literature HL/SL
- Environmental Systems & Societies SL
- Geography HL/SL
- Mathematical Studies SL
- Mathematics HL
- Mathematics SL
- Physics HL
- Physics SL
- Sports, Exercise & Health Science SL
International School of Brussels
Our IBDP Exam Revision Courses in Brussels will take place at International School of Brussels, a world-renowned IB school situated in Watermaal-Bosvoorde, in the south-east of the city.
The address of the school is: Kattenberg 19, 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort, Belgium.